Thursday, August 26, 2010

Some favorites

My new favorite things as introduced to me by Spain.

Place to go: Teterías (Moroccan-style tea houses).

Thing to eat: I don't know what it is called, but it's a long pastry stuffed with chocolate cream and topped with chocolate gnash and powdered sugar. It's amazing.

Time of day: Siesta. The end.

Thing to read in Spanish: Cosmo. It's hilarious. And hey, it's good practice.

Meal of the day: Breakfast. Baguette toast is amazing and it will never get old. Although all the soups have been good thus far, too.

Random things: Scruffy dogs without leashes, drinking fountains, views, late sunsets, learning more Spanish.

Some of these have already been mentioned... but they are my favorite things.

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of toast - I bought Nutella yesterday. Totally thought of you. I think I could get into that whole nap thing and longer days. How will you ever recover and get back to the American way - never enough time - rush, rush, rush???
    Enjoy every siesta you get to have!!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete