Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Two places at once

There is something really weird about this in-between time.

I am enjoying Granada, and I still have one final to go. But, at the same time, I'm preparing for my life back home.

I have auditioned for The Complete Works of Shakespeare: Abridged via youtube (if you thought I would put the link here, you are sadly, sadly mistaken). I have started my application for UCSD's International House. I keep in contact with my work buddies and boss. I have started picking classes for Spring Quarter.

Life really does just move right along.

I'm thankful we have internet at home now, or else I would be spending a LOT of time in the library, which actually probably wouldn't be so bad because then at least I'd be getting out of the house daily, haha. It's okay, I got out today, but yesterday I didn't, and not even for a good reason. Just laziness.

Anyway, my point is, my life back home has already started. It has started before I'm even back on that side of the Atlantic.

Isn't it kind of funny?

Life is moving and will keep moving. For now, I'm left to enjoy my last month in Granada.

One month today until I'm home, guys! It's a short month, too!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the short month!!! You are right. Life does roll along. Before you know it your baby is getting married and your sweet little girl is galavanting around in Spain and yonder!!! So important to enjoy everything when you can and make sure you always make good choices so you have no regrets. Our lives here are fleeting, but we will live in eternity where there is nothing but good!!!

    ReplyDelete