Friday, February 11, 2011

Honorable Mention!

Let me begin by reminding everyone back home that I originally began this blog to participate in the UCEAP Spain blog contest. There was a grand prize of $150 to amazon.com to the winner and three honorable mentions awarded. There were 39 entries in total.

I just wanted to take the time to share with everyone back home (and anyone else who might be reading) that I received one of 3 honorable mentions for this contest!

I'm quite happy and honored!

Thanks to everyone for reading, and thanks to the EAP program for hosting the competition!

Also, I want to make sure you guys know that just because the contest is over doesn't mean that I'm done blogging... I only have a month left. I'm going to finish this out right.

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the honorable mention Natalie! I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed your postings over the last 6 months. What an experience for you to participate in this competition and you've done an incredible job. Keep those postings coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Congratulatios! Great job Natalie. I am so proud of you.

    I can't tell you how much your Blog has provided me. I feel like we are experiencing all this together.

    I will be there soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! Just curious about the contest. Did it have to do with your entries' content, your followers, your followers' comments, your number of entries? What did they judge on?? Great job. Since we have had no phone contact except texting, no skyping and limited e-mail, these blogs were an excellent way to get a lot of details. I know you are busy, and I know it takes time to write so much and add your pictures, so I am very appreciative of all your efforts. So as always, I look forward to the next one!! Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete