Friday, October 22, 2010

Internet Troubles

Hey everyone!! I'm making this post to let you guys know that my internet is down indefinitely. I promise I'm not ignoring you and I am also definitely alive! But using the internet is very come-and-go and when it comes, it's never enough to post a blog. I'm actually in the computer lab in the library right now to post this.

Anyway, this week has been fairly uneventful, but things are getting busy with school. I have a group project and presentation due in December (which is a ways away, but it's a fairly big project), a short paper due in two weeks, and lots and lots of reading I need to catch up on.

This weekend, some friends and I were talking about heading to Córdoba. Then Cádiz the next weekend since it's a long one. I'm really looking forward to it! I love travelling on the weekends... and there is SO much to see right here in Southern Spain!

Anyway, I just wanted to check in and let you all know that I am alive... but my internet is not. Hopefully it's back when I get back home from the weekend.

¡Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Awww. I was really bummed you weren't writing, but I figured school was taking your time. I am happy you are doing well. Such a bummer about your internet. That is like our lifeline to you. So, yes, hopefully it will be fixed when you get back from this weekend. Have a great time on your travels. Be careful. Hang on to your purse!!! Do you have a camera yet?? Can't wait to see pix if you do.
    Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hun. Glad you have this site to keep us all informed. Definitely a comfort to know we have various access to you. I see that you are keeping very busy with the school work but managing to get away on weekend trips. We sent you a package on Oct. 18. The post office said it would take approx. 10 business days to get to you. Be on the look out...we packed things we thought you could use for the season and just for fun! Let us know when/if you get it. Not sure if it will help but the tracking # is USPS: LC929594818US. Keep the postings coming...we love 'em!

    ReplyDelete