Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Contact me! =)

While I have already sent out an email to family, I figured I should post these things here in case one of you crazy people that follows this wants to get in touch with me!

My mailing address:
C/Acera del Triunfo, 9, 4 IZQ
Granada, España 18001

Please keep it to letters and, if you feel the absolute need, SMALL packages. Remember, I need to repack whatever I have eventually in a way that I can take it back on the plane. Plus, if it gets too big, it could get stuck in Madrid for me to somehow have to go pick up.

My phone number:
+34 633 256 776

It is free for me to receive texts. Yes, even the international kind. I have no idea what that will do to your bill, however, so you might want to keep it minimal. It costs me 0.10€ per text as well, so don't expect to have a full-on conversation over texts please. If you just have a little something you want to tell me or if there's an emergency, though, feel free to use it =).

The most effective/efficient way(s) to contact me are email/facebook messages. If you have facebook, friend me! If you don't, my email is:
ncovate@ucsd.edu

I'm on Skype whenever I am home. Calling is a bit finicky on my internet, but the chat usually works. My Skype name:
natalie.covate

Additionally, you can comment on this blog. I don't really respond, though, so if there's something you need a response to, please email me.

I check facebook and email daily (except when I'm travelling, then it's just when the opportunity presents itself) and I will reply as soon as I receive a message.

I love hearing from home and I like knowing what all is going on and how you guys are doing! Please don't hesitate to contact me for any reason, I can always make a couple of minutes to read and write a quick email.

Hope to hear from you soon! You all now have no excuses... XD

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Straight to the point!! I wish I could send you some comfort from home in the way of food!! I know that would never work, but it would be fun to share American stuff with your friends!! Anyway, "Say Yes to the Dress" just isn't the same without you here. Can't wait to watch it with you again. Have a great day!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete