Friday, September 17, 2010

Vacation.

So I've decided my life here is just too rough, especially after finishing finals, last night's flamenco concert, and the rain and thunder, and I just really need a break...

Luckily we have a week off between the end of ILP and the start of Spanish classes... So I guess I'll just go to France and Portugal with some of the coolest people ever or something crazy like that.

Hehehe!!! VACATION!!!

Anyway I just wanted to let you guys know that I'll be out of the country for about a week. Hopefully I get at least one chance to let you know how things are.

Talk to you again soon.

<3 Natalie

2 comments:

  1. Excellent, VACATION!

    Enjoy the beautiful scenery, the historical monuments, the architecture and all the wonderful people.

    Be safe – I love you so much!

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to get to "talk" with you the other day. Hopefully Portugal has been fun these last few days and you now know what they eat there!! Can't wait to see the pictures and read your beautiful words describing your experiences. Love you!! Mom

    ReplyDelete