Monday, January 31, 2011

Finals

Here are a few reasons that finals month, even though more spread out than the American finals, are more stressful.

1) We're JUST now starting finals and we started class in September. That's about 5 months of material to study and memorize.

2) We didn't have midterms. So everything will be on the final.

3) The final is worth at least 70% of the final grade.

4) The tests are in Spanish.

I just took my first final today and am hoping the professor decides to be generous. I did go to almost every class of hers and I know she recognizes me... But it wasn't the best final I've taken.

Two more this week... then one on the 15th.

Wish me luck... I need it.

1 comment:

  1. You don't need no stinking luck!! We are all praying for you and know you will do well. Don't stress. Just do your best, which is always more than anyone could ask for. Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete